<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome ^^ I am Shazlin, thank you for the visit. Post about beuty tips, reviews and more. online visitors

Facebook

chitchat:



recent update :
pixel kawaii site
written on Thursday, February 6, 2014 @ 10:43 PM ✈

hi readers

Someone asked in my cbox about the small icons ive been using. Its actually quite famous in malay blogger community. I get those from this tumblr.


Feel free to use. I've asked the owner several times about credit, reposting and so on, but she said we can actually use them for anything. The fact that we are using the pixels also make her happy. So nice, right?


i am pretty sure its not just me who love kawaii kawaii stuff right? because we are girlss !!! Imposible to hate cute stuff ngehehehe. 







© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life