<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome ^^ I am Shazlin, thank you for the visit. Post about beuty tips, reviews and more. online visitors

Facebook

chitchat:



recent update :
Collagen Plus Vit E
written on Thursday, October 31, 2013 @ 11:01 PM ✈

Assalamualaikum,

ok.. so i changed my beauty set from avon to something even cheaper .. its Collgen Plus Vit E. Been receiving it a month before spm. and using it well for a month. I'm not using it anymore now for some reason, i will state here why.

Im gonna say that the result are completely nice and awesome. My face become flawless... for a while.. lol. I believe this products contain harm ingredients because of the fast effect (that make people happy and promote it) besides it small ranges of price.

Let me explain.

First day im using it. My face is completely fine. Nothing happened.

Seond day - my face become itchy after wash my face with the soap.

third day - my mom stop using it as she thoughts this product content harm ingredients. im still using it it though. haha

After a week, there was a day where my face become completely flawless. But it don't stay flawless. Then my face start to have a lottttt of whiteheads which before, my face never facing this problems.

My face become ugly stage by stage.... lol what english i am using rn it so freakin broke.

I googled about harmful ingredient that used to be banned by kkm in beauty products. The i realised that some of the ingrefient are harmful. Thanks to a comment made by a blogger.

i don't remember where i read it. But seriously, im regretting using this product sobs ;;






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life