<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome ^^ I am Shazlin, thank you for the visit. Post about beuty tips, reviews and more. online visitors

Facebook

chitchat:



recent update :

Why?
written on Friday, September 20, 2013 @ 11:35 PM ✈

First of all, i feel so blessed getting this mail..


Click to enlarge.

There are actually many reasons to it. But to be honest, i am shy that my friend is actually read my old entries and talk about it to me >< i was so childish and still childish.

She even tells everyone how much i like JB in the past, and how much i dislike him, now. NO. I don't dislike him at all omg no >< first i thought to only delete entries about jb, but after i checked there was so many. hahahahahahahaha. So i decided to tick all of the entries and delete all.

I regret it so much that i don't just set them in draft.






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life