<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome ^^ I am Shazlin, thank you for the visit. Post about beuty tips, reviews and more. online visitors

Facebook

chitchat:



recent update :
Fake and what is it?
written on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 @ 10:32 PM ✈

Assalamualaikum

[ i've been getting more and more email from readers. Some of it not even my followers but i will gradually post and answer to all questions later >< need to capture some picture (because its about products meh)]

Fake. Talking about fake, i saw many people like proud that they had those fake smile. I saw many entries that was like "I fake my smile" "my fake smile"  er what ever.

Its like showing how you are not happy with your life but pretends that you are happy by your fake smile and tells all people about it (?) its all about ATTENTION SEEKERS uols.

idk, what is the problem by smiling even if your heart crashed inside?






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life