<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome ^^ I am Shazlin, thank you for the visit. Post about beuty tips, reviews and more. online visitors

Facebook

chitchat:



recent update :
if you like me?
written on Friday, February 7, 2014 @ 10:06 AM ✈

Assalamualaikum,

Guy and their never ending confessing. And there's always someone who want to confess , but he's giving us clues instead.

After all, i hate it.

Im not saying i'm hot that guys must like me or whatever. I just think that it is way better that they shut up, and didn't give me any clue that you like me at all.

After i realize something

Then i thought "oh aku perasan je kot" "tak mungkin" "ke dia nak bagi clue" "dia suka aku ke"

Something like this, will make me stay away from him. Even when i like that someone too.

Idk, i feel uneasy when someone starts to like me.

So what? if you like me? there's no way we can date. Hey remember? We are muslims.






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life